- Family Pass includes 5 direct family members.
- Each additional qualifying family member must be added on with the Family Add-on.
- Children 5 & under do not count against the 5 direct family members.
- Dependent children on the Family Pass must be under the age of 21 on 12/01/2016.
Pool Pass Pick-Up
You can pick-up all summer lift tickets and passes in person at the Grand Targhee Resort Activity Center .
Additional Family Members
After you add your pass to the cart (the next screen) you'll need to add the primary passholder to the Add A Guest field. Your additional family members will be added at the Activity Center when you pick up your pass.
Family Member Pass Details
Enjoy pool access during the 2016 Summer Season (June 17th to Sept 18th). July 15-17 and August 12-14 are closed due to Music Festivals (with other possible closures due to weather, facility, and/or business conditions).
- Pick up at Grand Targhee's Activity Center.
- Members must have a photo ID (under 18, bring a parent or guardian to sign our release form).
- Provides full access to the scenic summer chairlift during summer operating hours.
- 10 Friends and Family Passes, bring a friend for $10.00 (Limit to 4 per pass holder per day, and 10 per season).
- Family memberships are good for up to five people, direct family members including: Mom, Dad, and their children only. No aunts, cousins, grandparents, etc.
- Additional memberships for families needing more than five can be purchased for $25.00.
- Lessons will be available, information is at www.Grandtarghee.com.
- Passes are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable