Pool Pass Pick-Up
You can pick-up all summer lift tickets and passes in person at the Grand Targhee Resort, Activity Center on June 14 when it re-opens for the summer season.
Add Guest to Pass
After you add your pass to the cart (the next screen) you'll need to add the passholder to the Add A Guest field.
Pool Pass Details
Enjoy pool access during the 2014 Summer Season (June 14th to Sept 28th), closed for July 18-20 and August 8-10 for Music Festivals (with other possible closures due to weather, facility, and/or business conditions).
- Membership good for one person, any age.
- Pick up at Grand Targhee's Activity Center (re-opening after June 13th).
- Members must have a photo ID (under 18, bring a parent or guardian to sign our release form).
- Provides full access to the scenic summer chairlift during summer operating hours.
- 10 Friends and Family Passes, bring a friend for $10.00 (Limit to one friends and family per pass holder per day, and 10 per season).
- Lessons will be available, information is at www.Grandtarghee.com.
- Passes are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable