Pool Pass Pick-Up
You can pick-up all summer lift tickets and passes in person at the Grand Targhee Resort, Activity Center on June 14 when it re-opens for the summer season.
Additional Family Members
After you add your pass to the cart (the next screen) you'll need to add the primary passholder to the Add A Guest field. Your additional family members will be added at the Activity Center when you pick up your pass.
Family Member Pass Details
Enjoy pool access during the 2014 Summer Season (June 13th to Sept 28th). July 18-20 and August 8-10 are closed due to Music Festivals (with other possible closures due to weather, facility, and/or business conditions).
- Pick up at Grand Targhee's Activity Center (re-opening after June 13th).
- Members must have a photo ID (under 18, bring a parent or guardian to sign our release form).
- Provides full access to the scenic summer chairlift during summer operating hours.
- 10 Friends and Family Passes, bring a friend for $10.00 (Limit to one friends and family per pass holder per day, and 10 per season).
- Family memberships are good for up to five people, direct family members including: Mom, Dad, and their children only. No aunts, cousins, grandparents, etc.
- Additional memberships for families needing more than five can be purchased for $25.00.
- Lessons will be available, information is at www.Grandtarghee.com.
- Passes are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable